25-Year-Old Dancer Dead After Cookies From Grocery Store Were Mislabeled

A grocery store is speaking out after a dancer died after eating cookies that were purchased from the store.

According to People, 25-year-old Órla Baxendale died on January 11 after going into anaphylactic shock, her family confirmed. Her family alleges that Baxendale went into anaphylactic shock after eating the cookies that were purchased from Strew Leonard’s that were mislabeled.

Related Posts

How many locks are open?

How Many Locks Are Open? Three locks are unlocked Funny Riddles 35. Riddle: What has lots of eyes, but can’t see? Answer: A potato 36. Riddle: What…

My Ex-husband’s Fiancée Said I Am ‘Heartless’ – Am I Wrong for Not Feeling Pity Towards Her?

After her marriage ended, this woman wanted to ensure clear boundaries were set between her ex-husband and his new partner. However, despite several attempts to disassociate from…

My Daughter’s Movie Request

My daughter recently called me and our conversation took a hilarious turn. She started by saying, “You know that Gladiator movie that I got you?” Intrigued, I…

Actress Known For Her Roles In 24, Bosch, And Timeless Dies At 45

Annie Wersching was an actress best known for her role as Renee Walker on the series “24” and as the voice of Tess on the video game…

“Trucking Company Makes Big Announcement About NYC Shipments: They’re Canceling Their…”

After flexing their muscles against Covid Iockdowns, truckers across the country are beginning to boycott deliveries to New York City in response to a whopping $350 million…

Kid Rock Refuses To Back Down From His Comments About Joy Behar

Ever since President Trump was running for office, musician Kid Rock has been a big fan. Now that President Trump is on his way out of the…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *